Upgrading Video card + GFX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just makin a point..... sry..... i hate fanboy stuff but yet.... i'm a fanboy in ways (specially for ATI cuz i've had it all my life, then had 1 nvidia card and it just f***ed up my system).....but nobody's perfect..... But once again.... Either X1800XT or 7900GT, both are cheap, both will run on settings u want... and then upgrade to DX10 cards when they come out ;)

yay DX10 :)

7900 GT is so much quiter without the stock fan, thing was so friggen loud bought my self a vf700 and and its barley audible

and those ATI fans from what Iv heard are loud too!

The Great Stock Fan Debate Has Started

FLAME TIME:p

Kidding...

Only game im playing

http://www.firingsquad.com/hardware/sapphire_radeon_x1900_gt/page4.asp

bf21280.gif

Only wish i could play on 1600*1200 stupid LCD monitor :mad:

ew 7950GX2, just get a X1900XT. better IQ. you can have 50 billion nvidia cards hooked up together and have the same IQ except for 32x AA which is just ridiculous lol. anyways i would rather get the x1900xt

Why do you want a new gpu if your just going to play BF2? I play it maxed out on 1280x1024 and get 90 fps. No point in buying a new gpu for bf2 IMO.

thebleakness said:
Why do you want a new gpu if your just going to play BF2? I play it maxed out on 1280x1024 and get 90 fps. No point in buying a new gpu for bf2 IMO.

I see lag when i put 6x AF so :)

PZEROFGH said:
Ok i think im keeping my old PSU, and selling my PSP then buying a 7950GX2 :D

wow, your not serious are you?

anyway.. my friends talking to his friend that gives him crazy deals, he said he's gonna try and get me a 7950gx2 for cheap... and hopefully that happens in the near future, then i could sell a 7900gt ;) .

NosBoost300 said:
wow, your not serious are you?

anyway.. my friends talking to his friend that gives him crazy deals, he said he's gonna try and get me a 7950gx2 for cheap... and hopefully that happens in the near future, then i could sell a 7900gt ;) .

I think you shuold stop freakin making so much money and upgrading your SLi 7900GT's... are you going to upgrade every time a new video card comes out...

And why are you asking me if im serious, are you serious your giong to get rid of your SLI to upgrade to a 7900GTX/ a 7950GX2 so why are you asking me the same question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom