lockup

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEELERGLENN

In Runtime
for some reason when i walk away from my lab-top after awhile it locks up? and the only way to get it back is to turn it off? why

no reason to use all caps.

This is a very weird scenerio. there are so many possiblities, its almost inpossible to figure this one out. But perhaps if u give us more info. like

How long does it take

Can u still see things on the screen

IS IT in hibernation

I have heard that if u have usb devices connected while its in hibernation (if its in it) it will freeze.

bradybnmci said:
Need more info... Better yet, just take it to "Geek Squad".

LoL, seriously research your prob. and try to get AS MUCH info as possible b4 u get angry about other people not knowing your answer, and or asking u quesions.

BTW: dont use all caps, it simulates that you are yelling at us.

sorry guys OK like if I'm on it and i walk away with it on. like say i leave it on this forum. when i come back the screen is black the it wants me to log on but it is frozen. i hope that helps sorry about the all caps i have a bad habit of doing that.

1. When you come back and the screen is black, is your power button slowly flashing on and off like it is in hibernation/standby?

2. BUT, then you state the computer wants you to log on...is there a logon screen or is the screen black?

YA ON THE FIRst one

ya when i get back it's black once i touch a key and the mouse etc it goes to a log on screen. but it's frooze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom