Xp

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. 1 CD Key per Machine, unless you have a corporate license that permit you to use 1 key for many machines.

give you another key i beleive from what everyone else says..just give them a ******** story like everyone else does.

Warez Monster said:
give you another key i beleive from what everyone else says..just give them a ******** story like everyone else does.

If they believe you.

My Home Edition won't activate anymore, and they won't let me use it again, they think i'm lending the disc out, when it's my personal disk, always hidden from everyone else.

No body is forcing you not to use it, but the EULA for personal copy states 1 key per machine. Not like anyone reads or obey the rule. So who cares right? I don't....

Law said:
No body is forcing you not to use it, but the EULA for personal copy states 1 key per machine. Not like anyone reads or obey the rule. So who cares right? I don't....

So can you use it more then a couple of times? I know you shouldn't but can you?

yes
3 then how ever many times u can get ms to give u an activation code. for me unlimited for some other people the normal 3

you just have to call and tell them the right lie. they will give you a new installation id, not a serial. I have one copy of xp home that I put on at least 10 computers and I got them to activate it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom