Nvidia launches dual-GPU GeForce 7950 GX2

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone needs to calculate exactly how long it is between diffrent cards being released im sure its no longer than 5 months

I better start saving now it seems. Those prices arent as bad as i thought they would be either. This is getting better and better. That card would kick FEAR "but". I want one! :)

R1C0CH3T said:
notice how no one cares about ATI

I am interested in their technology, but I wouldn't be in a hurry to put one in my build or someone else's.

(I have a X1600pro if anyone is interested. :p)

Oh, don't worry. It will be. And I'd bet money that you HAVE to use Windows to use it.

Anti-Piracy System. Lol. That can only do two things - Make more money appear in their pockets, and make things difficult for the consumer. It benifits the consumer in NO way. Why is it included in with the card? Why can't we have unencrypted HDTV? How does the encryption benefit US?

Guess they don't care about us. They must only care about how much money they can make.

is this a true dual core GPU? it looks like 2 SLI'd 7900gtx's on one PCIe slot

I think it's dual core, but the extra board is for all the extra memory and all that jazz. If not, then it's dual core in the sense that there are two processor cores :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom