Saving Bookmarks when formatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggie578

In Runtime
I have alot of bookmarks in FF that i want to keep. Im currently using windows xp pro sp2 and im gonna format and install win2k. I have a second partition that has all my data on it so im gonna save the bookmarks there once i know how.

Also another question that i thought didnt deserve its own thread. I have bunch of torrents that arent done or still need seeding in utorrent and Azerus. What files do i need to save to keep all the torrents in que and stuff...

and also. when formatting one partition on my hdd i have noticed that windows 2k says that its formatting a partition with the capicity of the entire drive. Even though it says this its still only doing one partition of the 2 i have on the same HDD?

Find your profile for Firefox. You have to unhide it. Open up my Computer then click on folder options. Click the View tab and show all files. From there go into you Doc and Settings\Username\Local Settings\Applications\Mozilla\Firefox and somewhere in there should be your firefox favorites.

Just copy those to another partition or to a external HDD and you are all set to import them after you re-install.

As for the torrents you need to save all those Torrents and files. If you have them all on the drive you are formatting them you are gonna have to re load them. No way to save them in a que.

oh, ok all the torrents are in the application data, so i guess ill just open them all and reditect the paths and all will be good. Thanks. and i wont worry too much about what win2k says. If i see both partitions and i pick the right one all should be well. :D

Are you talking about me?lol.

Biggie578 said:
oh, ok all the torrents are in the application data, so i guess ill just open them all and reditect the paths and all will be good. Thanks. and i wont worry too much about what win2k says. If i see both partitions and i pick the right one all should be well. :D

No i dont think he means you. He has Win2K installed. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom