Building Gamer PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i got it. Its a good build.
I just remembered that u do know conroe comes out in a month dont you? They are meant to be crazy good so im not sure whether you should wait or not lol.

Mentali$T said:
Yeah i got it. Its a good build.
I just remembered that u do know conroe comes out in a month dont you? They are meant to be crazy good so im not sure whether you should wait or not lol.

Conroe? Hmm wtf is that? Graphic card? Processor? Motherboard? :confused:

A new processor ay? Maybe I should wait... But a new processor, hmm I don't think its going to be so cheap so I don't think I can afford it though :( Better to buy now and upgrade later :D I'll find a way

You wont be able to afford it with all the things you have selected no. But it might be worth waiting for anyway as then the other cpu's prices will drop low. especially AMD's so good news for you there.

Mentali$T said:
You wont be able to afford it with all the things you have selected no. But it might be worth waiting for anyway as then the other cpu's prices will drop low. especially AMD's so good news for you there.

But i can't wait any longer for this PC... :drool: I've been reading and asking questions at different forums for over a year know building this computer, and during this time I've played BF2 at a computer were the loading takes 3 min!!! :mad: But not any more, thats history because I'm going to buy this computer now and not next month. Just can't wait any longer... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom