Building Gamer PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mentali$T said:
sorry that confused me :p

Im not sure about DFi i just know a lot of people on this forum like them. If you have any doubt go with the ASUS A8N32 SLi very good board with great overclocking.

What I meant was that I think I'll go for the DFI, but I'm not sure which. They have made 2 almost identical motherboards: a expert version and a no expert version... and I don't know which to choose :(

I dont have a clue sorry. Don't know anything about the DFi boards really just they are liked here.

Mentali$T said:
I dont have a clue sorry. Don't know anything about the DFi boards really just they are liked here.

OK :) but the expert version is more expensive and I by normal understanding more expensive means better right? So i think I'll go for the most expensive one, and that is the expert version:

DFI LANPARTY UT nF4 SLI-DR Expert, FW, nForce4 SLI, Socket-939, GbLAN, PCI-Ex16

;)

N3mo said:
Then upgrade :D or aren't you into games? :p

Of course i am! I would upgrade it if i had the money :( i still owe my dad £100 from buying cpu. I might be able to get a new one in just over a month :) or just wait till DX10 cards start to come out.

about mobo: if its more expensive it doesnt necessarily mean its better but as its the same brand then i say it would in this case.

Mentali$T said:
Of course i am! I would upgrade it if i had the money :( i still owe my dad £100 from buying cpu. I might be able to get a new one in just over a month :)

To bad for you, but I just got confirmand (used a dictonary for this word, I'm not sure if is the right one, but I hope you understand what i mean...:p) and got 17 000 kr
= 2 835 dollars. This computer costs 14 056 kr = 2 344 dollars, but I'm only paying half (u do the math, my mom is paying the other half) so I'm well off! :D Money, money, money it is funny :)

lol ok then. Umm no i didnt understand wat confirmand is. it doesnt even come up in google. but whateva it is i like it if you get that much money :p

Mentali$T said:
lol ok then. Umm no i didnt understand wat confirmand is. it doesnt even come up in google :p

Ok I'll try to explain then... At least in Norway, when you are 15 years of age you get "konfirmert" (norwegian word) it's a ritual inside the christianity religion were you go from being a kid to an adult and during this "ritual" we go to church and afterwards throw a party were u get gifts from family and friends (often money) that is what I meant with "confirmand" I hope you understand now... :p :D OMG *LOL* Anyway it's not something weird stuff going during this "ritual". It's common among every country in Europe if you are christian, but I don't know if you do this over in the U.S. ;)

Mentali$T said:
oh yeah i thought it might have been that. Here its confirmed: confirmation.

Ok then its settled, this is really of topic so just forget it :p
Again *LOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom