How To Sleeve Your Cables And Wires

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO!!!

if you plan to have electrical tape within 10 feet of your computer, you should be nutered and have any and all electronics takin out of your house for that thought.

hey turbo :D did you decide if you can do the thing I asked you to? And if so, hows it going XD?

yeah buyt it will take me a little while to get it done, i work 7 days a week, but i will try my best to get it done as fast as i can.

hey turbo, idk if this was suggested in the thread or not. but, you should melt the ends of the sleeving, it wont come apart at the ends. :D just thought that would help.

good suggestion, but it is not that easy, if you melt before you put it on the cables, it does not expand very easy when going on over the cables, and that could cause problems, and if you melt after it is on, then you risk burning some of the wires, and i do not see a reason to do it, because you are heat shrinking over them to keep them all together anyways, but any how good suggestion.

Trust me, sleeving looks alot better.

I don't think it's a good idea to melt the sleeving either. I didn't do it, but I burnt some of the individual plastic strands, and they just burn up.

*awaiting for the psu sleeving guides* that's what I'm most interested in, all the other eeasily removable cables are as said easy to sleeve but i've never used a molex remover thingyabob so yah *continues to wait*

You can find one online guide on it but i forgot what site...just search up

psu sleeving guide and you'll find some guy who did it with yellow sleeves...i used yahoo

SRY turbo...i mean it might be fun to make a guide but I just thought maybe saving you some time ... you can still put one though

i think the main aspect of sleeving it is by just removing the pin with a molex remover though, though keeping it in order is sorta hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom