Rich Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
im actually considering using the comission to buy my self one of these widescreens. almost all of'em look good. HP or Acer looks best value (talking 1920x1200 widescreen LCDs _

ok, since no one sees any problems ill just save this in newegg, and finalize the purchase with neighbor tomorrow
thanks guys

Gage

Oh yeah, are you going to be getting an aftermarket cpu cooler? It will prolly be getting very hot in there with all that stuff. Get some stronger fans to push the airflow around too. Dont forget the AS5. ;)

Have fun building that beast, make sure you get some pictures and some benchies when you haev that running. That thing is going to be awesome. :D

hehe thanks,
ill try not to forget,
gonna be really busy with finals and stuff coming up tho
night all

Man he'd best be insanely grateful if he's getting that comptuer. If I was rich I'd be.

Now cover up that hole with some more fire.

if he's getting two of those 7950's... i suggest you get the dell 30 inch... 2560x1680 or something like that.... that would probably handle games real well with those beastly cards...

i hate u..haha where do u live? I live in like the 2nd most richest county in the US but i dont got dat money...that looks insane!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom