Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Picture 5

• Picture 6

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been a few of these already but who cares.

I like Win XP, only OS ive used to a large extent and have some experience with. Id like to try some linux distro at some time, im getting ubuntu in the mail soon. :)

Ubuntu is a terrific OS, but they do not integrate things like Real Player into it or even the GIMP so you want to learn how to install software to Linux before you Put Ubuntu on your computer.

Biohazard_2.0 said:
Ubuntu is a terrific OS, but they do not integrate things like Real Player into it or even the GIMP so you want to learn how to install software to Linux before you Put Ubuntu on your computer.
Im putting it on a backup computer i have right now. I installed XP i never activated it so its useless right now. That was going to be my test computer for anything i do. :)

I know a buch of people here hate it, but I use Ubuntu. It works for me and I have it how I want it, so I don't plan on switching any time soon (except maybe the next time a new release comes out if I don't like it, Dapper almost seems like a downgrade from Breezy...).

Can a Modiratior please mark this as IMPORTANT (becuase no matter what people will keep posting these forums)

xp pro

built in zip compression, cd burning, vpn server, auto updates, firewall, etc

and the same good ole look n feel.....after customization

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom