Jerkiness in some games

Status
Not open for further replies.
i get that, but ONLY on nfsmw. i think it has something to do with the dual thread capability of my processor... (HT). i read that to fix it, i should load the task manager once the game has loaded, and set the affinity of speed.exe to one virtual processor only.

this didnt actually help for me, and looking at your spec, you dont have dual core.

BUT, i think this is definatly a software issue, as i know two people who have this game, one on a 7800GTX, one on a 7800GS, i myself am on an X800GTO, so none of us are on poor cards. we all have this problem. are you guys saying that we all need to up voltages, just because we all get it on one particular game? hmmm...

Not very hard at all id say and Nubius will back me up on that one.
Welllllllll if you dont have shakey hands like me it's not a problem I suppose.

Unfortunately, I fried my board while doing the chipset voltmod on the nf7 board because I accidentally let the stupid tip of the multimeter make a connection between two legs on a MOSFET.

ZZZZZZAP!

Well i dont have saky hands so i guess its no problem for me. I didnt think about that one. I do believe its the game itself though now come to think of it. Cause i played it recently on my main rig and it did the same thing to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom