Finally hit sub 30sec in superpi w/ A64 3200+

Status
Not open for further replies.

xenium

In Runtime
ok guys, I finally reached my goal of getting sub 30 sec in superpi. I got it using a 3200+ @ 3.0. The screenshot shows 2.98 @ 1.6v becuase 3.0 was not stable at all but keep in mind I got the score running it at 3.0 @ 1.6v! For ram ive have 1x2gb of some ocz gold ram w/ the timings youll see in the screenshot. If ANYONE would give me some tips as to how to adjust these timings and better, please let me know. Right now all the timings in the left column of amdtweak are as good as theyre getting. Anything lower than those timingas and my comp throws a fit. The right column I didnt really mess with so please, any tips are welcomed gladly. I am going to run 05' but at 2.98 @ 1.6v becuase at 3.0 my comp wont even boot, but 2.98 is close enough. Same timings, just 20mhz loer clock. I give you sub 30 sec superpi score with a 3200+!!

Ill run 3dmark right now and get back to you guys with a score. If anyone wants more specs lemme know. Flames, suggestions, w/ever i dont care.

BTW, everything is on air. my cpu idles at 32C and hits mid 40's under load.

interesting, my p4 at 2.8 did it in 58seconds, when i OCed it to 3.4 it dropped to 48sec, that emans that in order for me to achive sub 30 seconds it wuold need to be OCed to like 4.6ghz!!, man intels suck

harry18 said:
interesting, my p4 at 2.8 did it in 58seconds, when i OCed it to 3.4 it dropped to 48sec, that emans that in order for me to achive sub 30 seconds it wuold need to be OCed to like 4.6ghz!!, man intels suck

Correction....P4's suck :)

congrats, nice job. Lowest I can get is 30.4** or something like that. One of the cores on this thing just craps out way too early compared to the other =/ I ran it at 2.817 to get that score, but I run it at 2.808GHz now because I know it's stable and anything higher probably isn't

Nicely done. :D

The only time i ever ran SuperPI i got 31.** something, i dont remember. I think i could most likely get it under 30sec but i dont really feel like messing around with settings right now. My temps would go out the roof if went any higher with my OC. Its almost 100F in my room with my computer running and the doors and windows open. We dont have AC in this house either, we dont normally need it but its incredibly hot out today, Dam global warming!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom