Finally ordered Dell Inspiron 6400

which language is better for buiding a "Smart "book?

• "C"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Smalltalk

• Common Lisp

• Ruby

• Scheme

• Other Your Choice( Teach me Why?)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heehee yea makes me feel even better after reading your feedback. I did alor of research before ordering that laptop(almost a month of research and waiting for the price to go down and stuff) and i honestly wouldnt want to wait 2 months more to get a laptop which obviously would be quite more expensive then what i just ordered. But it's always good to hear what others have to say and i appreciate all of your comments guys n gals. Oh btw the whole price is Canadian Dollars

Hey enjoy it! I can understant your impatience. I need a computer right now too and can barely wait any longer. If someone were to offer me a conroe E6600 right now, I would pay them $50 over the price just to get on with my activities. By the way, is there anyone who will get it for me? I guess not.

Im sure people would pay WAY more then 50 dollars over the retail price to have a E6600 right now:rolleyes:

Nice buy:) I would love a laptop, just no money for one...hope you enjoy it:D

Thx for the replies guys n gals. I am quite disappointed in Dell atm as i have been checking the status for my order online since i ordered it. I didn't see any info regarding my order online for the first two days, but after speaking to a rep. about it, she got it going. So i checked my status everyday for uptil Friday and the order went into production that day and everything was going smooth, until i checked my order status on Saturday it gave me this message

"Delivery date of your product might have been changed.
This could have been prompted by the following circumstances:

* Mismatch between billing and credit card information.
* A system issue that interrupted the order entry flow

If the above occurred as a result of mismatched billing information, you will be contacted directly by one of our representatives within the next 2-3 business days.
If this does not happen, feel free to contact us at Ca_canadacs@dell.com or at 1(800)847-4096"

First thing i did was call that number and to my surprise the offices are closed on weekends what a co-incidence eh ? So i have emailed the above mentioned department demanding an explanation as i had made sure on many occassions with different reps. and its cannot be a "Mismatch between billing and credit card information". I have also emailed the sales rep. i got this laptop from. It's Sunday evening and i havent heard from either of them and i am so ****ed at the moment because of this. I mean if anything like this was supposed to happen why not on Friday or Thursday ? Why on a Saturday when their offices are closed ? It just is too much of a co-incidence much like planned wouldnt ya say ? I have lost 2 days because of this and i am very unhappy with how things are going now as i might have to wait a week or so longer to get my laptop which i desperately need !!! It's just not fair :'(

Apparently for some kind of internal mistake/error or shortage of product, they had to cancel almost 2000 inspiron orders and re-order them. I was never notified of this and wouldnt have known if it wasnt for me to keep on calling them each day and bugging them about the status. I have said to them a thing or two which they will remember for future references ( i submitted a feedback form to the headquarters regarding this issue and how the customers are unaware of this sort of delay) Now my delivery has been delayed to 13th June which is a Tuesday and 4 days after the first delivery date. Now i am even more ****ed in Dell and kinda hate them for doing this. But oh well i am not the only one suffering or am i :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom