Am i understanding that the Conroe will be around 300$?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiDrIoT69

In Runtime
From reading a ton of posts and info about the Conroe, i often see people saying "250$ and 200$ more for the 2.6"

So is the Conroe expecting to be around 200-300$? What about the AMD? Is that like 1024$?

i think the conroes go above 300$, but im sure amd will lower the prices signifcantly

I think the most expensive conroe is like $500 something. The best value conroe is the E6600, though I forgot the price it is susposed to have.

yaeh, but there is no point in getting the 2.6GHz, because its just been overclocked 200 Mhz, and i dont see how intel will charge $200 more for something that would cost them 5 minutes to do. If the multiplier can go very high, like 15+, it wouldnt take too much effort to increase 200Mhz, so just get a 2.4Ghz for SURE!.

Yeah, somebody said on here that both of them have inflated prices, but the E6700 has a REALLY inflated price, to make you think you are getting a great deal by going with the E6600. I will have to fall for that scheme, because I want the extra cache.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom