Good Power Supply?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy [snipped]! Quad +12v rails totalling 72 amps!!!! What the [snipped]?? Either newegg has made a typo in the price or there is a big catch to that power supply. I am guessing the latter.

The steep side?? WTF?? Thats dirt cheap!! Look at the specs! My PSU was over $200 and it has only dual +12v rails, and a max output of 650w. There has got to be some kind of catch to this PSU, like it's rated for that output at 20 degrees celcius or something.

yeah, that seems like a great value for 160, I payed 470'ish for my PCP&C 1Kw, and it didn't have four 12V rails, though there is a 1Kw version out now with four, but realistically and financially, 700W would be enough for any PC user, even me, I just wanted the PCP&C for their reputation and reliability, which OCZ seems to have a fair amount of as well.

aaronkupen, I'd suggest getting that power supply if you're in the market for a new one, it seems like a steal.

MAN.... I don't wanna pay your power bills! Hold crap... 700W... 1Kw??? Good god... if your THAT loaded... wanna adopt! LOL :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom