Casing and Cooling Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

0tz

In Runtime
I am using right now an ordinary standard ATX casing. I just want to ask if I could fit inside of it a water cooler? Will it not jam up inside? Or could I fit in a 120mm fan? WHere shall I put it just in case?

Another, what should take in to consider when choosing a casing? What kind of texture or thickness of the casing should I look? I'm sorry if my question is kinda jumbled up :(

How is water cooling connected? I have heard many users but have no idea where it is connected.

well what case do you have at the mo, good place ment for fans is to have a 120mm fan sucking at the back as an exhaust, and one at the front blowing on to the inside right., if ya getting a new case, i say get a nice metal one if ya not planning on moving it, as it will be rock solid, but if you plan on moving about with it alot get a plastic one, check out, siverstone, tsumani, lian li, antec, they all make really good cases.

dont but water cooling unless you plan on spending alot, as it inst really worth it, and its only really woth it if your gonna oc, or really anal about noise, but water cooling consists of a radiator, pump, resivoir, buch of tubes, ect, it should fit in a standard atx case, but you can get external ones to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom