Radeon 9200 PRO[PCI] help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I dont think it has to dfo with my Norton, Ive had everything closed except norton before and had it run perfectly smooth. Every since my last recovery Ive been getting choppy frames per second. The reinstalled drivers didnt do it, the clock was at 200:200, now its at 0:0., still recieving problems.

Err computers are a *****, all I want to do is play my **** game.

Windows Version Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)

DirectX Version 9.0c

Also APOK , how can I fix my comp to not underload. I think I have some sevre things wrong with my registry from virus's? Do you think that something in my registry could have done it, if you want Ill pull my Radeon 9200 registry in there and take a look around, maybe you know what should be in there and what shouldnt, and the values.

I checked the tempature of the computer by using Speedfan 4.28

HD0 : 44C
Temp1 : 40C

My CPU usage is very jumpy when Im sitting stable doing nothing, it goes from 7.8 to 27 and sometimes 40%. There has to be something wrong, also the side of the case where my video card sits tend to be a bit hot so Im going to get my fan in here and see if it makes a difference.

Re:

Hello,

As has been already said...Norton Antivirus will consumes a fair bit of system resources.

Also, when running games, and with any antivirus software installed with active shields, you should disable active / on-access / live protection for better performance.

Alright please listne to me, I shut off all of the anti virus's and the spyware and it still doesnt work..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom