Not sure if you knew but AM2...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its hot... Very hot... Literaly, :p I love the fact that it has a button you push to reset the CMOS, and if you don't want to do that, just reset it three times in a row before it gets to load the OS and it will reset ONLY the overclocked settings while keeping the other settings like date/time, and the start up order. But god that North Bridge heatsink will melt your skin...

It doesn't, but I think this CPU has hit a wall... Or it is the motherboard.... Once I start to get above 220FSB with the multi at 9X it just shuts down when you push ok for saving the settings and restarting, then when you go to restart the system it stays shut down.... Prime 95 stable at everything... And no matter what the voltage is I can't get it to start at 225*9....

Strange.... I can keep upping my HTT and my system not want to restart right, and after 5 min of it being off it will let me turn it back on.... Wonder whats up with it.... Temps on everything seem fine to the touch, can't tell if it is the psu for sure, but my multimeter says that its putting out a constant 12.06v no matter what the load.... Wonder if there is a faulty temp sensor in the PSU causing this, or a bad BIOS or the high NB temp....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom