Peanut Butter mixed with Powderd sugar
Corn Starch and Water
Tooth Paste
Peanut Butter and Tooth Paste
Turtle Wax
A Disc docter
CD Scrach remover
that friggen Memorex CD Scrach Remover Machine

i user nero drive speed to lower the speed of the cd drive and try to copy to my pc then back to a cd if its not scratched that bad

there are some CD Scratch Repairs like theres one i seen on TV on Sky and it actually Sands the disc but not putting any more scratches on the disc and doesnt harm the data part where all your information is stored this is the one i seen but only in UK

http://www.max.tv/product-detail.asp?number=467GB

( Price: £19.99 )

Pack includes:

Professional standard disc repair machine
12V 500mA Transformer
2 x 10cc. Repair Fluid
2 x Pair Sand Pads
2 x Pair Repair Pads

Is the CD still working? Can you read from it?
I would suggest that you copy the CD before trying anything on it, especially chemical products.

Warez Monster said:
i can imagine what your cd drive looks like.....
Naw naw, My CD drive is clean I didnt know that Drive Speed could do that, I just thought it was for if you were having problems at high speeds. The Thing is that in some CD drives I get errors and in some it works then in some DVD Drives it doesnt even get detected and in some it works it is weird. I have a trillion little borthers and they mess up all my CD's it sucks

NvidiaDude said:
there are some CD Scratch Repairs like theres one i seen on TV on Sky and it actually Sands the disc but not putting any more scratches on the disc and doesnt harm the data part where all your information is stored this is the one i seen but only in UK

http://www.max.tv/product-detail.asp?number=467GB

( Price: £19.99 )

Pack includes:

Professional standard disc repair machine
12V 500mA Transformer
2 x 10cc. Repair Fluid
2 x Pair Sand Pads
2 x Pair Repair Pads
That is actually simmular to the Memorex CD scrach kit I used, I loved that thing it really worked (But it didnt have sand pads.)

How do I go about that?

I just got promoted!!!
Woo Hoo Junior Techie LOL how many posts does it take to go up another level LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom