Best Laptop Brand?

One HDD manufacturer to make ALL of your drives.

• Fujitsu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hitachi

• Maxtor

• Samsung

• Seagate

• Western Digital

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
PZEROFGH said:
Acer laptops are pretty cheap but are not the highest quality you would expect

Acer's are plain cheap. They're ugly and cheap quality. The only thing from Acer i would buy is a monitor, since they have been making them forever.

apple any day beats any of the others in every way except for playing a wide range of games

I would never buy an Apple. They look ugly, the OS is pathetic, and you can't get any software for it. Plus again, you have $3000 to spend?

i dont feel like arguing, but Mac's are gutless, and pricey.

I used to think AMD's were weak, but i realized that they dont need alot of Ghz to work. Mac's are now Intel's, but they still have only 1.2GHz for a brand new PC. :(

I have to agree with talldude, their plain ugly, they look like an oversized IPod, and I hate IPods :D

And toshiba laptops comes with lots more features than an apple pc, and for cheaper price!!

Oh well your loss your missing out on a stylish,light easy to use brand of laptop.oh well up to you.

DELL!!!!!
Just kidding.

I'd have to say if I were to buy any laptop, regardless of price.. it'd be an Alienware :) They're better for gaming.

I'm pretty happy with my HP nc6120
I got it before commercial release last year and got a nice discount working on a contract with HP. ( Trying to get more memory right now) It's easy to take apart/upgrade and doesn't run very hot. The battery gets about 6 hours if I'm just surfing. The wireless works great.

The only good thing about Dell, is the laptop bag I got off one of my friends is superb. It holds an 8-channel mixing board, my HP lappy, an external HD, and all the power supplies and cords, comfortably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom