H.P. printer went dead? Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

01 vette

Beta member
Hi there, Yesterday my H.P. 932c went dead. The AC plug is working and the computer is hooked up ,as it was working earlier. :confused:
Is there a fuse inside the printer? If so how does one get to it? OH! we had a lightning storm come thru and every thing else is working fine (same outlet) Room, House (so far)..Thanks............01 vette

Hmm.... that doesn't sound good.

No power lights or nothing?

DeskJets don't really have fuses inside them... You might have to get a new one.

Ther's no fuse inside the printer ..but then i think it could be the power adapter ... Have u tried replacing it?

Thanks guys for the input. I just can't believe that some would NOT fuse a piece of electronic equipment. Well I guess I'm out of the print business till I can get to "Fry Electronisc" to get another. A fuse would have saved this problem!
Yes I checked the power cord, 123V at the pins. NO any thing on the printer. DEAD. NO smell of it fryed either. Thanks again for the help...01 vette

Hate to break it to you, but surge protectors don't do crap. Only against little surges, but if there's a lightning strike your screwed either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom