Got a few questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm yeah its the Aspire Q PACK...do u think there is a big difference between conroe 1.8 and core duo 1.8??

actually the Q-pack has pretty good air flow. what do u mean conroe 1.8 and core duo 1.8?

blaackoran said:
ok seriously NO KIDDING the YONAH is a MOBILE CHIP, which is why i stated that it doesnt fit into INTEL M CHIP MOBOS (which are 478) THE YONAH is called a 478 socket cpu but it fits only into the 479 desktop mobos made especially for it. Please try to pay attention. I guess that is the reason your name is YOAD and not YODA.

yeah the core duo is nice, quiet, low volts, low heat oc's nicely... but i want to know if it would be better then a conroe, since im packing it into a small cube case where heat might get to be an issue when im OCing.

You know what you stupid a$$hat? Scr3w you.... You don't deserve sh|t you useless spammer and flamer.

**** off.

Attachments

• gringo.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 22
blaackoran said:
ok seriously NO KIDDING the YONAH is a MOBILE CHIP, which is why i stated that it doesnt fit into INTEL M CHIP MOBOS (which are 478) THE YONAH is called a 478 socket cpu but it fits only into the 479 desktop mobos made especially for it. Please try to pay attention. I guess that is the reason your name is YOAD and not YODA.

yeah the core duo is nice, quiet, low volts, low heat oc's nicely... but i want to know if it would be better then a conroe, since im packing it into a small cube case where heat might get to be an issue when im OCing.

alfwarning2fs.jpg

Yoad said:
You don't deserve sh|t you USELESS spammer and flamer.

**** off.
The only spam i see is in your posts....the only useless posts i see are your posts...
why bother posting if you have no knowledge to offer? I know your initial post was not even intended to be helpful, only annoying.

Thanks for wasting 2 minutes ill never have back.

Anyways, the conroe wont have much of a performance boost over the core duo? is it worth the wait..? cost would be the same or cheaper for core duo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom