computer built

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDtbawab6634n63

Baseband Member
Hey guys...

After a few years i finally built my new PC, all by myself LOL! (psst im 14)

Anyway:

Gigabyte K8n SLI
Gigabyte 6600gt 128mb
512 RAM (my existing ddr400)
Thermaltake Mambo case/430Watt coolermaster PSU
80 gig SATA Hdd
XP SP2

YAY!

Lol you shouldnt be proud you did it at 14. I built one with my dad when I was 6 and just rebuilt mine from scratch yesterday. No big deal.... Tell me you custom built parts, I would be impressed.

:(

Dude, I've grown up with computers. I REALLY only got into them in year 7. I built this one alone, calculating my PSU wattage needed and which mobo and processor would be a good one for upgrading (although AM2 is out, *$&@!)

Anyway, what do you mean tell me your custom built parts? I don;t MAKE graphics cards...If you mean the parts I used, I said it on my 1st post.

i make graphics cards and im 15, i have an underground lab 4 stories in total, making a labyrinth of delta thermal conditons leading to a hallway of colossal proportions while mass producing pineapple juice =) (if you haven't noticed im kiddin)

Pepsiboy700 said:
Lol you shouldnt be proud you did it at 14. I built one with my dad when I was 6 and just rebuilt mine from scratch yesterday. No big deal.... Tell me you custom built parts, I would be impressed.

I did that :D

attention_whore3.jpg

gotta hand it to my local pc store though, they let me use their storage to do it lol... I re-assembled new parts out of bad ones lol

congrats on your first successful pc build. soon you will realise that your pc requires alot of maintainence sometimes a pc would cost you more maintainence than a woman.

Yoad i hope you did not mean you broke into your local pc store to use their stuff. lol.

i dont know how far you guys mean when you talk about making your own parts, lol. The most i done was changed a couple capacitors in motherboards, and built my own thermal controlled case fan systems. i also code microprocessors using VHDL and assembly.

pepsiboy you should not kill the guy's moment. i'll take your word that you could have spelt "processor" at 6 years old. no harm intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom