Far Cry Multiplayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

sailpog

Daemon Poster
I have recently bought far cry and have enjoyed the single player. However when I click on the multiplayer option on the title screen my whole pc freezes and i have to restart it . Any ideas as to why i cant play multiplayer and my whole computer freezes.

I am connected to the internet . I am running on a dell inspiron 1300 with 1.5ghz proccesser and 760mb of ram and 128mb graohics card.

It will probably be your firewall popping up with a message in the background saying "do you want to let the program far cray access the internet". All you need to do is go to your firewall program to the "program control" list and add far cry to it and allow it access to the internet.

Lots of my games freeze first time i try and play online and its usually zone alarm asking for permission - unfortunately you cant minimise the game in many cases and you have to restart your pc and check the firewall options.

ok cheers "IfYouHaveToAsk" but whenever i try to join a game it says that my resistratoin code is in use and it asks me to enter it again i do so but it displays same message as before "registration code is in use".
WHAT DO I DO ?????? please help

i think someone is using your cd-key. same thing happens to me when i try to play cause i got my game from china =). you could call support or something

Hang on ........... IT SEEMS TO WORK NOW-HORRRAYYYYY!!!!!! its a bit laggy though ooohhh wellll.
Thamks everyone for great help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom