Best Laptop Brand?

One HDD manufacturer to make ALL of your drives.

• Fujitsu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hitachi

• Maxtor

• Samsung

• Seagate

• Western Digital

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceblade42k

Solid State Member
Which laptop brand is generally the 'best' in comparison to their prices (medium range)

P.S - Forgot to add Samsung, Dell and Apple. Can a mod please add it to the poll?
added

I shopped around online for a couple of months before I bought my daughter's lappy. Toshiba is hard to beat.

john3 said:
IBM!!!!!!

You've got $3000 to spend? :angry:

I like Toshiba. Very attractive prices, good quality, and full-featured. I always see them on sale. However they always come pre-installed with junk software, such as Norton trials

HP is also my #2. Their computers are pretty bad, as far as quality, but the lappy's seem to be pretty well-built. Not to much junk pre-installed as well. :rolleyes:

Out of those, I would say HP or some more reliable Toshiba's. Then again if you find a rebate on a dell laptop the price is pretty nice :)

Acer laptops are pretty cheap but are not the highest quality you would expect

I vote for Toshiba, I am no Laptop expert [whatsoever.. I am near clueless when it comes to this area] BUT I have owned a several laptops and the best of them is the Toshiba, I never had an overheating problem with it as I had with Compaq, and it works flawlessly.. also its battery life are pretty good too.

apple any day beats any of the others in every way except for playing a wide range of games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom