Need Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reggie_da_man

Fully Optimized
One of my friends computers is really ****ing me/her off. When I install windows it works for a week and then randomly wont boot. I goes to load windows and then reboots in safe-mode. I've tried everything but nothings working. Any suggestions?

Windows is copied and what the **** is anti-wpa? A copied version of windows shouldn't be doing this though.

Well the thing is I used that version of windows on another computer and everything runs fine. So it's not OS related because safe-mode still works and everything.

Well the thing is I used that version of windows on another computer and everything runs fine. So it's not OS related because safe-mode still works and everything.

the problem i am talking about only allows you to boot into safe mode. just because the disc has worked fine before doesn't mean something can't happen. well either way, if its what i think it is i don't know how to fix it :(

Well yea that's what happens. It works great for a week and then randomly when you turn it on it starts to load windows and everything is good until it's just about to log in then it restarts. I can only use safe-mode after that.

is it a genuine windows OS that is on one computer and then you use the same disk for the OS on another computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom