Member Picture Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
my most recent one.
CIMG1203.jpg

thats my totally sweet green tee and my nice tan

ive been called keanu jonny depp (early films) lead singer from RHCP also the guy from linkin park uhh the bunny from donny darko (james duval) benicio del toro (younger) at time bradon boyd from incubus and i got a frined who looks like jake gyllenhaal and tobey maguire.

�ArchOAngel� said:
ive been called keanu jonny depp (early films) lead singer from RHCP also the guy from linkin park uhh the bunny from donny darko (james duval) benicio del toro (younger) at time bradon boyd from incubus and i got a frined who looks like jake gyllenhaal and tobey maguire.

i can see the RHCP one.

now all i need iS a beard and a gun and ill be the coolest. ill get a new pics by the weekend, im going to a program where i meet all the guys im going to be training with. as i signed for the marines i swear in the 16th and next june 16th ill be deploying. so ill get some pics of me and my new marine buds. lol ill try to log onto TF whenever i can and get some pics of me and my battalion and pics of guns for ya =)

correct. im doing a different thing than going to iraq. i still go to iraq but ill only be their for as long as i need to hopefully not long only till my security clearence goes through. you know the guys who guard the president? their not secret service theyre marines. S.S. runs the operation. its called presidential security force. but i still go trhough regular infantry training then force recon training then secrity force training. crucial

�ArchOAngel� said:
correct. im doing a different thing than going to iraq. i still go to iraq but ill only be their for as long as i need to hopefully not long only till my security clearence goes through. you know the guys who guard the president? their not secret service theyre marines. S.S. runs the operation. its called presidential security force. but i still go trhough regular infantry training then force recon training then secrity force training. crucial

nice bit of info :) i didnt know they were actually marines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom