building

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elbatrop 1

thanks for repley. i already got four monitors and two sets of speakers.

if i need one for this i will pick them up ay best buy.

but i do have another question after i took a long time picking out stuff, i heard that all the items thay says OEM has no manuel
or any papers with it., is this true?
thanks harley

Sharpnil

thanks for reply. could not find anything but OEM hard drives on the newegg site.

which hard drive do i want for my comp.?

Attachments

• june bug screen sample.zip
    60.6 KB · Views: 0
Hi, I got Canyon mother board and XP installed, if PC is cold loaded it stuck at black screen, after reset it loads ok, does anybody had similar problem ?

As for Hard Drives, OEM is fine there.

You want the second on that list harley. The IDE (not the SATA). Your config can do either, but SATA can be a headache, so I would say for a beginner builder- go with IDE.

morning Shrapnill

i have been worring about the case i picked out, so heres some stuff on it.

would you tell me what you think?

also, i took my list to a pc shop and they said that they would
build it and get it running for $200.00, does this sound right to you?

thanks again
Harley
Fox Fire thanks

Attachments

• lambertcloseuppf-3.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 207
Morning harley88.

(still evening for me- all nighter writing a paper for A&A english... yea Im a procrastinator)

Case looks to be fine, but take a gander at these here to see what you think. Basically the exact same thing- may be able to save 10-20 bucks.

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProdu...ufactory=1998&description=&page=4&listStyle=2

As for the build cost- I suppose thats fine, but if youre gonna pay extra to have the thing built it somewhat defeats the purpose of a custom build (saving $$$$).

Maybe just go look at www.ibuypower.com or www.cyberpowerinc.com and not have to worry as much about hardware compatability?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom