Sound Activated Cathode Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord AnthraX

Fully Optimized
I have not a big problem, but a tad annoying one.

I have a 2.1 speaker set up with my 2 speakers next to my monitor, and my bass on the floor.

My computer sits on the desk, away from the ground..

I bought A logysis sound activated 15" cold cathode, installed it and it works great really bright too:)

But there is a problem....

When I turn it on to sound mode, I put the knob in between on and off so when there is a bass it lights up and such.

I have the speaker set up so its outside my case, but it obviously cant go very far.

My problem is what are my options.

If I bang slightley on the desk, or hit my desk lightly with my mouse then it does it correctly, but when I play a song, I have very minimal or even no response.

I have set the knob so that its as high as it can go with out it automatically being on, so right now its at its at its most sensative.

:sigh: any ideas?

Also keep your bass away from your computer period. I think I remember reading that the magnets are strong enough to wipe stuff off hd's because now my bass is on the floor and not on desk and I dont remember why.. Lol

Anyway... Does your bass have alot of ummph. Maybe too much that it just feels like your bashing it. I really dont know but just find someone with some cathodes like that or someone who knows about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom