Out of these 5, which one to pick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brtnboarder495 said:
That's very inconvenient, dishonest, and a waste of time.

what your stupid, its hardly a waste of time, as he'll get a few hundred bucks from it, its not dishonest, if its given to him, for him to do with as he wishes, and bunging something on ebay and buying something else is hardly inconvenient.

basically your stupid and and lack a life outside of the internet

chill people.
i voted for the sony, because to me with that X Brite coating on the screen, it just makes everything look beautiful i don't mind glare either. good battery life. and a better cpu than the toshiba and also, even if the hd size is kinda small, thats what external hd's are for

whatever you do, don't get the gateway. i had 3 and the mobo burned out every time! the customer support people even said it was a problem they have with their less expensive models.

Brtnboarder495 said:
Right ... because they easily make the best notebooks on the market, and are priced extremely competitively. Not to mention, you can dual-boot, and get the sexy look. Not to mention you get a built in webcam.

He listed a Power PC based iBook G4, which is not capable of dual booting OS X and Windows XP.

If your buying a laptop for non gaming aplicatoins GO WITH THE APPLE . A LOT BETTER THAN ANY WINDOWS XP RUNNING LAPTOP.so much easier to use, you dont need security software and many more reasons to get one.check this out:
http://www.apple.com/getamac/ads/

I would go with the Sony Vaio seeing it has one of the better specs, rather then a celeron processor. And a very nice screen :) . Though I would agree with sailpog with going with the apple if your not gaming, or if you want something portable go with the gateway

Since it is free, and non-gaming, I'd get the Toshibe.

Its CPU may be a step behind, but it has a 15.4" screen and the bigger hard drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom