My first post! Hello all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rouier

Beta member
This is my first post and I just wanted to introduce myself. I hope I can contribute to the community in a positive way. I run a website and the link is in my signature if you want to know more about me.

I'm from Massachusetts. What about you guys and gals?

Hi, welcome to TF :)

Not to be a stickler, but there's already another section that deals with member introductions, check it out:

Computer Technology Forum » Tech Forum Information » New Member Introductions

Hahaha hey dude, Just read your blog, I'm interested in knowing about how is living out of a car!!

septoid2 said:
Hahaha hey dude, Just read your blog, I'm interested in knowing about how is living out of a car!!

It's been a real eye-opener and learning experience. I write about it a lot on my blog under "Life".

I've been using a lot of my money on gas, which really sucks. It's pouring out right now, if I didn't have my car I would be really ****ed off right now LOL... btw I'm parked behind a convenient store right now.

Haha!! DUde thats awesome, do you have MSN or something? I'd love to talk to you.

Are you using the Verizon wireless card? where are you getting power from?

septoid2 said:
Haha!! DUde thats awesome, do you have MSN or something? I'd love to talk to you.

Are you using the Verizon wireless card? where are you getting power from?

Circuitcity had a deal on the Verizon wireless card for $50. It's going to suck when the bill comes in though. I have an adapter in my car that converts the cigarette lighter into a normal wall plug.

I use to run my own successful businesses so my credit score is near perfect(almost 800 last time I checked). I've been resisting going in to debt to get out this situation. I have a handful of high limit, zero balance credit cards but that would be the easy and dumb way out of this situation. I'm trying to just stick it out and find alternatives that don't hurt me in the long run.

Welcome, Rouier. Good to have you.

Geez, sounds like you're in a tight spot.

What areas are you experienced in, as in job catagories? Have you looked into any programs or ministries that can help you get someplace to call home (that has a permenant roof and no wheels)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom