Want to build a dual p4 computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea and no offence to any mac lovers... but i really hate them and i think there setup is so bad. But back to the topic:D

Monster00 said:
Shrapnill, no im not. Thats like 900 dollars. If he wants, i mean a 3.2 HT. not extreme. But i mean if he wanted to get a dual xeon, the mobo and the XEon processors would be over 900 dollars right there... with 1 MB of L2 cache.. The xeon 3.2 processors alone are 805 dollars. But i mean he can also go with the 3.4 with no HT for like 500 dollars.

I dont know where in christs name youre shopping, but your prices are... odd. Im unaware of P4s without HT over the 2.8.

3.2C with HT, 800MHz FSB, 512K Cache - $290
3.4C with HT, 800MHz FSB, 512K L2 Cache - $425
3.2 Extreme Edition with HT, 800MHz FSB, 2MB L3 Cache - $941

Athlon 64 3200+, 1MB L2 Cache - $283
Athlon 64 3400+, 1MB L2 Cache - $417
Athlon 64 FX-53, 1MB L2 Cache - $785

The most expensive 3.2 w/ HT I see on there is $284, and the most expensive 3.4 w/ HT is $435.

Originally posted by Monster00
If you have a lot of money, get a 3.2 HT. But if not just go with the AMD 64 bit.

You get what Im saying? 3.2 HT = $290. Theres only 3 AMD 64s under that price... the FX-53 is three times that price. I wouldnt say to get a AMD 64 if you "dont have alot of money".

yea i do.. i mean ive gotten all of my prices from there and so i mean maybe its screwed up or somthing..

Shrapnill said:

@Monster00 - I take it youre referring to the P4 3.2EE w/ HT?

Originally posted by Monster00

Shrapnill, no im not.

First off, thats what I initally what I asked and you said no.

Secondly, now you say:

if u dont have a lot of money... is the extreme edition

But the EE is the most expensive P4 (leave the prescott).

I have come to the conclusion you have no clue wth youre talking about, and if you do- you cant seem to get it out.

na i do. ITs just that i cant really get it out lol. See i posted this before i checked and looked at pricewatch.com. When i did see the prices i forgot to edit it so. But i do know what im talking about though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom