ABS / Cyberpower PCs

Status
Not open for further replies.

triskit

In Runtime
Has anyone bought from cyberpower or ABS computers, or can anyone give some insight into either of the companies??

I have only been able to find a few reviews... most either really good or really bad. Those were just on review sites that are open to the public, and i know it is common for rival companies to post bad reviews about each other. Id like something more concrete... Does anyone know of a reputable website, magazine, etc that has reviewed either or both of the companies? Anyone with personal experiences?

Some one here bought from Cyberpower recently, and some other vouched for them, only problem I heard is that it takes over 2 weeks to get you'r pc shipped from cyberpower.

ABS is much more proffesional, probably on par with Alienware, yet usually like Alienware, very overpriced.

Cyberpower is priced very competitively, but I find their build system annoying to use. Nevertheless their a reputable company, just beware of the annoyingly long shipping times.

i got mine the other day from buyxg.com (sister site of cyberpower). It came in about 7 days. It was put together rather well but the only thing was that the harddrive power cord wasnt plugged in and i didnt know what was wrong, but i reached a nice guy on the phone and he helped me out. It so now it just owns. I would reccomend them highly.

I ordered a 20.1 in wide screen but it was back ordered and will hopefully be here on 6/6/6 lol

so is there any difference between cyberpower and buyxg.com??

and Brtnboarder495, what do you mean by annoying to use? how so?

If I recall right, in cyberpower they also build you'r computer with what they call 'professional wiring' so like, they fix you'r cables nice and tidey, so the advertise says [not that I personaly seen a cyberpower costum build computer..] maybe he ment that they fix the cables in an annoying way which is hard to handle later on...[some pc stores does that to limit user access to physicall hardware so he won't do stupid things]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom