I need a wireless keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RabidMammalWax

Solid State Member
Can someone link me to a site where I can buy a decent wireless keyboard? I don't need a wireless mouse, I already have one.

All Amazon has are wired keyboards or wireless keyboards with mice--logitech.com only had gaming keyboards on their own and those are expensive. I need something pretty reasonably priced, as in around, but preferably less than, $30.

Thanks! Awesome...but a lot of these keyboards come packaged with mice, especially the better ones. There's one close to $30 that looks really decent, but I'd feel burdened by the extra mouse...

Do they seriously not sell stand-alone wireless keyboards??

They dont sell stand-alone wireless keyboards, i guess?

You could try a retail store, or TigerDirect, but i think everywhere will come with a cheapo mouse to "sweeten the deal".

Whats the problem with having an extra mouse, if you find the right keyboard that fits your wants/price? You don't often find the wireless keyboards without the mouse. Maybe check ebay?

Because wireless keyboards are just better.

I like leaning back on my chair, holding the keyboard on my lap, resting my legs on the desk (my desk is L shaped, so my arm rests on my right, with the mouse). Having a keyboard that was wired to it would be a pain.

Plus, it's for a laptop. I don't like the laptop keyboard, or any laptop keyboard, because my hands are heavy and the buttons aren't elevated, so as soon as I start typing I start hitting three at a time. It's tiring for me to hold my hands upright like I was playing a piano for long periods of time (such as writing long papers or Farking).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom