** HELP ** Troubles on a new build Freeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man i think its possible that it could be your motherboard, i have had sort of the same problems. Try taking out your video card and using it in a friends pc or reinstalling windows and all drivers maybe.

Sounds like a problem with your drivers most likely.

Sorry i cant be more of help.

could it be a heat issue? if the side exhaust fan blew back onto the chip cpu or graphics card even would that cause freeze because heat was blown onto it? should i reverse airflow out of case? And anyone have suggestions on how to get playback on dvd's?

Now the computer doesnt even boot up. Monitor initiates and then turns off... on then off... but bios never comes up... black screen... Whats the prob? Had it on for a bit cause everything was working fine... then come back about 3 hours later its froze as usual I was testing heat isue if it didnt freeze then i knew I would reverse side fan... came back then it was froze... turned off then when turned back on explained above. ??? Bad MoBo? Dont think its a heat issue nothing was hot to the touch... Please Help guys any ideas? If it is the mobo I will take it back.

Did you install all the drivers for your video card and sound card. Also, it's necessary to install alot of drivers and software that should come as a CD with your motherboard.

Do you have integrated video on your motherboard. If so you HAVE to disable it, or there will be a confilct between the two GPU's. Also IF you have integrated video plug into that, take your GFX out. If it boots up you know that your video card/pci-e slot could be screw up.

Check the vid card in one of your friends comp, if it's fine its a mobo problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom