The fight for ATI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Nvidia w/ AMD instead because of the chipset deal. Nvidia has always been making chipsets for AMD so if AMD buys ATI i dont see that happening anymore. In any case, i see this as a bad idea or a major failure.

i cant wait for them to get together, just think of it.... quad core CPU with multi core GPU probably within a year... and working seamlessly.... uuuggghhhaaaaa... sorry, i just had a nerdgasm

cwiz said:
i cant wait for them to get together, just think of it.... quad core CPU with multi core GPU probably within a year... and working seamlessly.... uuuggghhhaaaaa... sorry, i just had a nerdgasm

Please do me a favor and go out side and do somthing active....my god...

Baad thing. Keep the CPU's and GPU's seperate please. AMD should concentrate their time getting K8L on the market sooner than waste their time with ATI. So then ATI can concentrate on some decent drivers for the R600.

This is all pointless, trying to assume who buys who, why and whats gonna happen is just stupid... this thread starts to remind me of a soap opera :rolleyes:

threadblows.jpg

Yoad said:
This is all pointless, trying to assume who buys who, why and whats gonna happen is just stupid... this thread starts to remind me of a soap opera :rolleyes:

threadblows.jpg

You start to remind me of little bobby down the street who always jumps into conversations and tells people they shouldn't waste their time talking about whatever it is they are talking about and then runs home and bones stuffed animals.

It isn't our fault you don't like the discussion, forums = discussion.

Buzz off if you dont like it.

And I agree with the nVidia and AMD thing working tons better. I for one notice the nF4 works way better with my 6 and 7 series cards then any Via I've ever owned...

"Banhammerman..."

Yoad said:

threadblows.jpg
STFU.jpg

That kind of anoying ignorance reminds me of someone with a "similar" screenname. ;)

On the real: When you go around a forums saying a decent conversation is stupid, all you are doing is making yourself look stupid, not any of us. :rolleyes: :classic::cool:

Blah, whatever, have fun assuming who should buy who and why, if it makes you feel any better ^^; I'll stick to the helpful threads.

By the way, I did not say you are all spammers [or whatever you took my words as], I Said this thread is pointless, and I hold my ground to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom