TV tuner card

Status
Not open for further replies.

sypher0725

Baseband Member
I want to buy a tv tuner card but i dont know which one to buy. Im leaning towards the hauppage tv-pvr-150 (1042). Im planning to record shows on my computers, I will also buy a big hard drive just for this. ok the question is, is there any program that i can download so that i can schedule a recording?

Read some reviews about the card you are looking at. It probally will come with that.

Make sure you get SnapStream's Beyond TV 4, and update it!

I don't like anything from ATI, but their drivers and software is the biggest joke in the world

ati....yuk, my cousin had an allinwonder and I didnt like the restrictions. For those of you looking for the software I recommend you GBPVR, its free and its the best program out there, in my opinion better than beyond tv and wintv2000. http://www.gbpvr.com/
If you use it and like it please support the author by donating, I already did
this application is great works just like a real tivo.

I have a PVR-150, it used to work great in Linux and Windows, but now it just works great in Windows. I think this is my fault, and its not the card's fault. It's a software problem.

not to steal the thread but has anyone had any good tuner card ( forget bout the software im only worried bout drivers,resolution, and sharpness ) I can find a recorder program anywhere, i dont care who makes the card and Im really wanting the full deal ( fm radio, the svideo in, compsit, remote, etc) thanks

PS. srry sypher0725 if this dont help u also i figure it will give u some more options

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom