Kernal-Stack-Inpage-Error ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

j4mes_bond25

Baseband Member
I'm using Windows XP Professional on my laptop with 1000MHz and 256MB RAM.

Only recently, I've been getting error message, which pops up AFTER the system gets frozen. This error message is in blue background starting with the top line saying "kernal-stack-inpage-error" and many things in the middle with final line reading "beginning dum of physical memory".

I then am forced to turn the laptop off & switch it back on again. This seems to be happening quite often while using it.

I think it could be the result of using more than 1 or 2 programs at a time, but I could be wrong, bearing in mind that I've always done so & nothing as such error occured up until recently.

Could anyone possibly enlighten me about the problem & cure for that ???

bsod logs are kept in c:\windows\minidump , rar/zip all of em , upload to www.mytempdir.com and provide link , ill analyze the recent ones and let you know , anyway it might be unrelated to the issue but you should seriously consider getting more ram

jeremy said:
bsod logs are kept in c:\windows\minidump , rar/zip all of em , upload to www.mytempdir.com and provide link , ill analyze the recent ones and let you know , anyway it might be unrelated to the issue but you should seriously consider getting more ram

1. At this particular location (c:\windows\minidump), all I have is ONLY one single file called "Mini051406-01.dmp" (the file was created on 14/05/2006). I've uploaded this file on "www.mytempdir.com". The link is: http://www.mytempdir.com/708309

What's happening anyway ??? I haven't downloaded any software for the past 2 days, as well.

2. NOW, I'm also getting a message on the bottom right of my computer saying "Windows-Delayed Write Failed" (just next to the clock).

The message is something like "Windows was unable to save all the data ........ ". which keeps on appearing (and is STILL appearing while I'm typing this message).

I've been using this laptop for around a year now & everything had been working perfectly well, up until now. All of a sudden, I wonder what's happening with all these error messages.

that log is old and probably unrelated to the matter , the hd might be dieing i suggest youll test it with the manufacturer diagnostic software

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom