Cyberpowerpc.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwiz

MechEng Extraordinaire
Are these guys legit?

www.cyberpowerpc.com

it seems too good to be true.... they have some really PiMp comps and they charge next to nothing!

let me know if any1 has had bad experiences

thanks

OK, just configured similar systems... on e on cyberpowerpc and one on newegg:
NZXT Nemesis Elite Black Case w/400W P.S.
eVGA nForce4 SLI ATX AMD MoBo
eVGA 7900 GT pcix16
AMD Athalon X2 3800+
Corsair Value Select PC3200 2GB (2x1GB)
2 x 74GB (10,000rpm) Western Digital Raptor
LG 16x DVD+/- R/RW
Coolmaster CPU liquid cooling
mouse + keyboard
No Monitor

Newegg: $1544.91 + 52.79 Shipping/handling - 10 rebates = $1587.70
Cyberpowerpc: $1450 + 65 shipping/handling - 50 rebates - 5% discount = $1408

The cyberpowerpc price includes assembly and professional wiring.... hmmm... which should i go with...

I don't see whats so great in their prices as you said... its not any cheaper than just buying from Newegg.

Anyway, something sounds fishy to me, and this way or another that case sucks lol.

there are like 10 different cases you can choose from and how do u not see the deal? they put it together and ship it to you for cheaper than just the parts

ya, i recommend cyberpowerpc, its cheap and they use good parts, although everysingle part you find there, you can find at www.newegg.com for cheaper, but if you do not want to build, i would really suggest that site

and don't even use a case psu.. change that...

i changed the case to a X-Navigator Server (i've seen great reviews for it) and upgraded the PSU to an Antec TPII-550W for a total after rebates and 5% of 1547.55 (Still cheaper than Newegg!!) so i pretty much get a free psu and sweet case with cyberpowerpc and save 40 bucks

yeah, everything is the same to my knowledge. i'm probably going to buy tomorrow cuz its the last day for the 5% discount

yeah u can trust them, i bought my pc from them, nothing was wrong. took a while to ship, 3 weeks, bought it around the same time. and nothing was back ordered.

I have heard many bad things about their customer support, but hopefully you won't need it. They make good systems at a great price. I was thinking about buying from them before I decided to build mine. I'm glad I did though. It saved me a little bit of money and the assembly was fun, as well as making me like my PC more since I built it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom