Windows XP complete stuff up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanjo

In Runtime
I installed windows sp2, and it ruined my computer, windows explorer crashes if you right click on a file/folder, any program that runs in the system tray doesnt work, and programs struggle to install due to the registry being locked up. I have tried AVG, Lavasoft, Spybot, XP malicious software tool, windows defender, a registry fixer, etc and they cant fix it(although it doesnt seem like a virus).I tried the system restore in windows xp, i tried uninstalling sp2 but it came up with a language error( its using english?!?). Nothing seems to work!
Anyone got a idea how to fix it?
Thanks.

I posting a log in the virus forum, although ive tried it before and i counln't get it. What do you mean by repair?

Well i tried a Windows Repair, It now wants a product key, which is odd considering its never done that after a reformatting/repair, and it can't connect to the net to activate it :(

Zanjo said:
Well i tried a Windows Repair, It now wants a product key, which is odd considering its never done that after a reformatting/repair, and it can't connect to the net to activate it :(

Just phone them using the free number. They will give you a number that you type in to activate it. thats what i did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom