Umm... Uh oh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an FIC (First International Inc.) AM37, but what would that do me? I know this driver works, this is the driver I had installed before I did my windows repair.

oh , right click "my computer" and click "properties", goto hardware-->driver signing , should be set to "warn" and the box under "administrator option" should be checked , click "ok" and again.. , if that wont work and your running xp pro goto start-->run-->gpedit.msc , under "user configuration" expand "administrator templates" then goto "system" and double click "code signing for device drivers" set to "disabled" and click "ok"

if none of the of em worked , then try this driver
http://www.viaarena.com/Driver/S3G_ProSavageDDR_winxp_v139433.zip
and if from some reason it wont install aswell , try this one
ftp://ftp.fica.com/Mirror/FICT/motherboard/driver/1stUtilities_v1.11/VIDEO/KM266/WIN2KXP.zip

Alright, my settings are correct, I have tried that driver from viaarena, but it still doesn't work, I remember from when I did my repair, it said something about not being able to copy a "vga" dll, I don't remember exactly what .dll file it was. Could that possibly be what's wrong?

Did you try going to Start -> Control Panel -> System -> Device Manager, looking for the card, and clicking "Update Driver"? That's the old-fashioned way, but works better.

Silent_Joka said:
I remember from when I did my repair, it said something about not being able to copy a "vga" dll, I don't remember exactly what .dll file it was. Could that possibly be what's wrong?
yeah, i suggest youll do another repair with a *good* cd

Well, I was wrong, it wasn't a "vga" dll, it was VIAAGP1.SYS, could this be the cause of my problem? I was also informed that I could not get mmssetup.cab and imeshare.dll?

Alright, I fixed it, I downloaded Hyperion, and then reinstalled my Prosavage DDR driver, I got my video memory back, but now my icons aren't of the best quality. :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom