All Parts Compatible??

Status
Not open for further replies.
we both know that buying a windows xp is not exactly a must, the buying part, that is... lol

"the buying part....that is"

so, where is this good ole link yall are refering too then? I would much rather spend the money on actual computer hardware vs software. please advise :)

I was just about to get a copy of the XP OEM from newegg. And what about the Microsoft Office as well. Anyone have a way to get that too?

I got mine for free, but then I been in the military for 17 years just to get free software... LOL (kidding)

Get the OEM... It legal and since this is for your parents, you don't want to have someonething go wrong, when you least expect it and not have the disk... IMO Are there other ways around that.... sure, but I'll never tell... ;)

So you are just going to tease me, huh? Thanks.... :)

I have been stationed in Japan since 23JUN01. How do you like Germany?

If I have XP on my laptop - is there any way to transfer that to their new system? And will I need a new 6million digit code to input?

All I can say is this... Can't wait to get back from being a tourist! I wana hear my own language when I go into a store or... ANYWHERE! :D

If you have the disk you should be able to... Windows allows one PC and one laptop, but that's the only way I know.

Yeah, figures... My laptop came with XP already installed - so I don't have a disk. And I completely understand where you are coming from with the languages from Host Nations. It does get old fast, LOL. Hang in there :)

Also, does anyone have a link for Microsoft Office w/ SP2 software at newegg.com - I cant seem to find one. I prefer it to have the following: Word, Powerpoint, Excel, and Access.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom