summer time, video card warming up

Status
Not open for further replies.

korky122

In Runtime
someone post a link for video card cooling. i was looking into one of those pci cooling devices for a 7900gt.

i was playing bf2 for a little while and the card reached 60*C. it was hot as **** yesterday. low-mid 90s. should i worry.

err was just gonna post exactly those three, took me 5 mins to come up w/ them.. anyway I'd say either the accelero or the zalman vf900, flip a coin cause if you ask me they'r both great. [though from experience, the ZALMAN mounting patents are horrificly crippled, be prepare to cut yourself a couple of times!!!]

But don't take it as there are no cons to the Accelero!! The accelero heatsink will probably take up half of you'r case space, LOL!

Eh i perfer the zalman one better. Quiet and keeps my 7800GT nice and cool, though the ramsinks... lets just stick with the flower heatsink

Even if the Ambient Temp is 90F outside, that's 32C. Your GPU will not cool less then ambient with tradtional air cooling. 60C is absoltuely nothing for modern GPU's. Don't worry about it. IF your not seeing artifacts it's all good.

60C is in the safe range for video cards and is pretty normal. Unless you're seeing graphical glitches, don't worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom