Geforce FX 5900SE or XT as good as 5900 ULTRA ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chubz

Banned
I was cruising around online for a new video card (possibly may get a new one soon :p ) and i noticed that there are many choices for the 5900XT and 5900SE for under 200$.......i believe this is a great price, especially since my Radeon 9600XT cost that much!

But i noticed that these dont say ULTRA, so are the XT and SE editions as good, close to being as good, or pretty bad compared to the Ultra versions???

Thanks for any help!!!!!!!!!!!!

(i found these on www.pricewatch.com ....i love that site!!) :)

The XT and SE versions are realtively bad compared to the Ultra versions. Stick with your Radeon.

Yeah, it definately wouldnt be worth the money you would spend for the little noticable upgrade you might attain from a 5900 or something.

Ok........

I guess EBAY is my next stop then ;)

I really want a Geforce FX 5900 Ultra (the 5950 Ultra is too expensive, heh) simply because of the fact that it is supposed to be the best card to run Doom 3 with.............. :p

Also, it is supposed to be a pretty good one overall, so hopefully i can find it on Ebay for a cheap price or something (with the crazy people on there, you never know.............) =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom