Windows error...I cant do a single thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodFAllen

Solid State Member
Okay jus ta few hrs ago I was doing a routine system check......My Trend Micro had found a couple of files and i thought to myself kewl and deleted them........And since they asked whether I wanted to reboot, I clicked yes.......System reboot went well until my laptop gave a loud beep....And went to scandisk to check on system integrity........I thought hey mayb it was just cleaning itself up and gave it the go ahead........The system cleaned itself up and then restarted.....After the POST screen, the screen went black and then suddenly this error came out

\Windows\system32.dll could not be found or corrupted. Pls insert the system revocery disk to attempt to fiz the problem......

I did and then found out that it was reformatting and thought lucky me I had updated all my backups.....Gave it the go ahead and the reformatting was a-ok.......After it completed I set it up as generally as i could and the system loaded and then It said it had to reboot itself and did so.........When it came back on again they mentioned that there was a PGX error(cant remember it off hand srry) and that the media connection cable had failed........And when i tried to reformat it again it didnt even work for me....Ie i couldnt even get back to the reformatting screen.......So what do i do now? Should I call Acer for help and ask them to fix it or does someone have any experience in solving the problem? Coz im not sure whether my warranty still lasts.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom