So I decided on it... Im going water :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, that'd be it. I never even saw that picture originally. I did a search on the block and the first one I found didn't show the impingement details. I was trying to look for that initially before I made my comment. Oh well. That block is essentially the same as TDX. I just originally thought it was using the micro fins and no impingment.

WELL THEN, good luck on your build.

I was thinking about buying this case.
Are you buying water because the air cooling doesnt do the job or just want better cooling? Looks like the airflow is nice. Is that a PCI slot fan above the ram?

Can you stealth the cables behind the mobo tray (because my case doesn't and it makes me mad) or are all the cables in the drive bays?

There is not room behind the motherboard tray. And yes all the cables are hidden in drive bays.

And that pci slot fan is actually a squirrel cage fan out of a server cooling rack, that ive modified to run on the 5 volt line and am using to actively cool my ram

and im buy water just because i want better cooling so i can get some wicked nice overclocks on my gfx card and less so my cpu.

With my current cpu cooler im getting idle at 26C
gotta love zalman eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom