Monster for buddy......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually your motherboard will come with 1 or 2 IDE cables and 1 or 2 SATA cables, and some misc cables. Check the pics on Newegg, it'll usually show them.

Sweet. Thanks for the help guys. I've posted a few times in the past about building a comp on my own for the first time. Well, I never did, but this truely is gonna be my first 'self build'. lol It's kind of daunting, but I think I'll do ok. I think the scariest part for me is installing the CPU. I'm not %100 on that yet. LOL

lol thats the easiest part. dont worry about it. u just match up the triangle on the cpu with the one on the mobo

If he's not gona be back for a month, stick it out and wait for conroe. Mabey you could even wait for a G80.

My buddy is an 'instant gratification' kinda guy. lol So, waiting for new stuff to come out isnt an option.

I have another question. That thermaltake case doesnt appear to come with any case fans. I've never put case fans in before. Any suggestions of what kind to get, where to mount and how to mount them? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom