xbox 360 vs high end pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brtnboarder495 said:
No way ... The Tri-core 3.2Ghz CPU is the equivalent of a hybrid tri-core Pentium 3. It's not that powerful, on the other hand the video card is faster than any PC video card. But that will change with the G80's, and plus a PC can do everything, an X360 games and that's it.

Actually you can send your pictures to your xbox360 and view em there and videos and music....but who the heck does that so yeah pc owns xbox or any console any day

ps3's specs is already outdated comparing to today's high end pcs.

It is a tri core Power PC CPU that does 2 threads per core and is made by IBM.

and then there is the price you can easily buy a gaming PC and a XBox 360 for the price of that PC.

I did the picture thing once when setting up my monitor, and there is the add on for MCE to browse the internet on the 360.

same here, consoles are only....good for parties if your friends cant bring their pcs to a place together and have LAN parties.

Xbox sux because its microsoft HELLO MICROSOFT= **** even windows xp sux too!!!

I only use xp cause i am waiting for something better and i think a company like sony should come out with an OS that kicks Windows xp's ***!!!!!!

I like consoles because I have more fun with their games. It also saves me money because I don't have to worry about upgrading it to play the newer and better games at their good settings.

PC's are superior with first person shooters however, and that is one of the only reasons I keep my computer in a semi-decent condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom