Which is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jewsus

Baseband Member
A Intel P4 3.2GHz FSB800 CPU or AMD 64bit 939 3200+ venice core.

Also would Geforce 6100 graphics card 128MB be capable to run the latest gamesor am i pushing it?

for gaming AMD is better, for multi-tasking and video editing pentium4 is better.

Geforce 6100 is an integrated graphics, it will steal ur computer memory, and u may able to play latest games but on very low setting.

if u want to play latest games on medium/high setting, u need to get at least 6600GT or 7600GS

ohh i dont want no intergrated graphics card! lol

If i was to buy install a pci graphics card would that automatically cancel out the onboard one?

Still motherboards with integrated video cards are usualy much lower quality than the normal ones..

Newer PCI video cards>most integrated video chips, with a few exceptions.

PCI-express (PCI-e) is what you want to look at for video cards.

Yoad said:
Still motherboards with integrated video cards are usualy much lower quality than the normal ones..
not necessarily, though a lot of the time they have fewer options, like no SLI, and not as good for overclocking.

I have an Asus K8V-MX (s754) which is descent, has onboard video (though I'm using a 256MB 6200 non-TC AGP) and it allows up to 240MHZ HTT (I'm running it at 235 stable)
if I compared it to say, an epox or chaintech, they may have more options, but I certainly don't like the quality of them.

Well, I did not say their all trash but try to compare it to an ASUS board or DFI board.... you get my point right?

What I ment is USUALY those onboard mobo's are made for a computer under a very strict budget......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom