Bother with AM2 or not ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave39

In Runtime
If I plan on buying a new computer right now, but another new computer in 2 years, is it worth it for me to bother with AM2 right now? I'm a gamer and if I was to buy one within the next couple days it would be as follows:

AMD X2 4200
K8 939 Crossfire Motherboard
2 GB PC3200 RAM
Windows Media Edition- with remote :D
X Plorer Case
Seagate 200GB/7200 SATA IDE
LG 16x DVD RW
Samsung 19" 8ms LCD

Methinks we need to make it larger. About 10x larger.

And maybe...everytime someone logs on...there should be a popup that tells them to use the search engine. Then, after you've used it enough times, you don't get the popup anymore :p

the search is useless, thanks... and so is your comment, if you're going to reply than reply to my question and dont waste both mine and your time

With an attitude like that its no wonder no one cares about helping you.

Search is not useless, there have been many times I've had a question and have gone to the forum search engine and not posted another thread which has been answered in previous threads.

septoid2 said:
Search is not useless, there have been many times I've had a question and have gone to the forum search engine and not posted another thread which has been answered in previous threads.

Couldnt Agree more:)

I have used to search engine many times as well and its awnsered alot of my questions:D

dave39 said:
the search is useless, thanks... and so is your comment, if you're going to reply than reply to my question and dont waste both mine and your time
flame!! muwahag
yeah..i agree with this... y would u take ur time to tell someone to use the search when u could just easily answer his question or leave it alone...we should get a popup with "Make Useful Replies"

to answer ur question i think u should get it...or if u can wait for Conroe, get it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom